Dear Students,
It has been observed that different students use different kinds of assignment titles and formatting styles. For your convenience and best formatting practices, I have designed a standard assignment title. You are required to use this assignment title in each of your next assignments (A good thing is never late).
Also, I have given some document formatting instructions for your assignment submission. Please read and follow these instructions.
Assignment Title Standard Format
Assignment Submission and Document Formatting Instructions
It has been observed that different students use different kinds of assignment titles and formatting styles. For your convenience and best formatting practices, I have designed a standard assignment title. You are required to use this assignment title in each of your next assignments (A good thing is never late).
Also, I have given some document formatting instructions for your assignment submission. Please read and follow these instructions.
Assignment Title Standard Format
Assignment Submission and Document Formatting Instructions
No comments:
Post a Comment